We all are waiting for weekends for to follow all good hair care habits, but when weekend’s hits the first thing we want to do bedtime and take rest and sleep whole day. In our daily routine we are facing an unhealthy diet, pollution, lifestyle and using the wrong kind of hair care products, can all lead to dull and lacklustre strands. If you are struggling with this problem, then the first thing you need to change is your daily hair care routine. Today I am going to share some usefull hair care tricks for every busy women or men.
If you change little lifestyle in regular basis, you feel lots of improving in your hair and with these hair care tricks below, taking your hair won’t feel like a burden, and it won’t take up a load of your precious time. Try one of these simple hair care tricks below, and thank us on Monday!
LAZY TRICKS DAY 1 (EVENING)
- Wash your on Saturday with your favourite shampoo.
- After washing your hair, people rub their hair very harsh and to dry and to remove excess water, or wrap a towel around the top of their head. This is very bad for our hair health. Instead, gently wrap the cotton towel around your hair for removing excess hair and leave your hair free and wet it air dry outside with the sun and warmth as you go about your day.
- Use natural oil to massage deep into the scalp for at least 10-15 minutes and oiling your hair from roots to tip of the hair.
- Comb your hair with your finger tip and donot use comb in your hair.
- Put free or loose brading of your hair then sleep.
LAZY TRICKS DAY 2 (MORNING)
- Take 2-3 spoon of vinegar in a bowl, Add 2- 3 spoon of Aleo-vera gel and mix it well.
- Massage your scalp with vinegar & aloe gel 2 hour before hair wash.
- If you want to put any favourite Sunday hair pack or atiqua herbal hair pack, then put the pack 15 min after alovera pack and wash your hair after 2 hour.
Benefits: its help to hair softer and help to conditioning your hair naturally