Fungal acne is not a acne, this is a type of infection in your skin’s. This skin Infection is because of moisture and humid environments. While having fungal acne on your skin is normal in season change, this is temporary acne and doesn’t affect your skin and doesn’t leave any marks. Sometimes these type of acne also appears in your other body parts like small red bumps, arms, back and legs. Mild cases can be cared for at home, while other cases are treated by a dermatologist.
SYMPTOMS OF FUNGAL ACNE
- Very itchy skin
- Clusters of small red bumps
- Spots on your forehead and chin, and the sides of your face
- Spots on your chest, back, neck, and arms
- Acne that doesn’t respond to treatment
- Wash your face with normal water 2-3 times in a day again after sweating
- Drink lot of water and stay hydrated
- Avoid popping pimples
- Avoid touching the face
- Considering herbal and natural product as a face pack or face wash.
- Wash your hair 3-4 times in a week, People with oily skin may also have an oily scalp
- Avoid hair oilling when you Suffering Fungal acne
- Use natural Tonner
- Moisturise your face
- Use Natural night cream or night oil
- Use Less Chemical Product
- Dry skin need extra care, and dry skin person suffer more fungle acne than other skin tone person.
- Try maintain dandruff free scalp, use natural hair oil 2-3 times in a week.
- Massage your skin natural oil 2-3 times in a week.
FACE PACK FOR FUNGAL ACNE
Take 2 spoon of wheat (aata) and half spoon of turmeric powder (Haldi)
Mix it well and roast in medium flame until it turn to brown.
Add half spoon of sugar
1 table spoon of egg white
Mix all the mixture well and scrub your skin for 5 min gentally and wash with normal water and then apply aloe vera gel or pulp
USE ATIQUA HERBAL FACE MASK + FACE NIGHT OIL OR BEST RESULT