When we wants to moisturised skin naturally, coconuts oil is first things which comes in our mind. Before to know how to use coconut oil, first we know the benefits of coconut oi on the skin.
Whenever you apply coconut oil on skin, it takes long time to absorb in the skin so because of this reason people is avoiding to use coconut oil because of feeling greasier skin. but coconut oil has a great poteintial as a risch moisturiser, because of its moisturising properties it have a ability to enhance skin quality and is able to help by moisturising extremely dry skin and clearing skin infections
Coconut oil have a bucket of benifits, including the fact that is easily available at home or any shop ir food store, it is affordable , natural and not environmentally problematic. It’s one of the most popular natural oils but some have a allergic reaction by coconut oil.
So today i will share you benefit and side effects of coconut oil.
BENEFITS OF COCONUT OIL ON SKIN
- Hydrates the Skin: It absorb easily and oil help to reduce the dryness and allow your skin to retain its moisture.
- Protect your skin: Coconut oil provides a protective barier from the dirt and pollution from your everyday. You can apply coconut oil on skin before going outside or before enjoying holi(colour festival in India) type party
- Used as Scrubber to smooth’s the skin. Take coconut oil and add pinch of sugar powder and rub onto your skin and you’ll immediately feel its soft, smoothing effect. And over time it can actually help to improve texture.
- Minimize the fine lines and wrinkles: Coconut oil help to reduce the sign of agning if you use regularly, it soak into skin and reduce lines and wrinkles which appearns onto your skin.
- Calm in radness or mild sun burn: it soothing, calming effect and can help reduce temporary redness if you have a sensitive skin or prone to irritation
HOW TO USE COCONUT
- MASSAGE WITH COCONUT OIL:
Take 1/2 table spoon of coconut oil,
Add ½ table spoon of aloevera gel
2 drop of almond oil
Add pinch of roasted haldi powder
Mix it well in a bowl and massage your skin every night and wash it next day morning with warm water.
Note: If you have oily skin wash your face with in two hour. But if you have dry skin, you can apply overnight for best result.
- USE AS SCRUBBER FOR SKIN WHITNING OR TAN REMOVER:
Take ½ table spoon of coconut oil
1/4th table spoon of baking soda
½ table spoon of lemon juice or vinegar
½ table spoon of suger powder
Mix it well in the bowl and massage your skin for 20 min and then leave it for 10 min then wash your face or skin with warm water.
It will help you to remove sun tan and brighter skin.
Note: donot use frequently on face( use only once in a week, because baking soda and vinegar is harmfull for our face skin), for body you can use 4-5 times in a week.
- USE AS A SKIN TONNER:
Take 1 table spoon of coconut oil
3-4 table spoon of cucumber juice water(thin)
2 table spoon of gulab jal
Store in a spray bottle and use a toner or makeup remover when your want.
Note: you can store for 2-3 days in normal temperature.