IMPORTANT POINT BEFORE WASHING HAIR.
- Steaming by Oiling and Massaging your hair at least two hour before with warm natural and Ayurveda oil(ATIQUA HERBAL OIL). It helps to nourish your hair and scalp deeply and prevent from dryness and roughness. It also boosts your blood circulation.
- Detangle your hair by using finger after oiling. Donot use comb just after oiling because it will cause hair fall more.use finger to detangles your hair. And also it is easier to remove knots in oily hair than wet hair, wet hair is fragile more and break easily.
- Always dilute the shampoo before directly applying on hair, because it makes easier to apply on hair and also it reduce the chemical concentration in shampoo.
- To wash properly,You should lather from the roots onto the ends of your hair, all the while gently washing your hair with your fingers and palms. Never scrub the scalp with your nails as that can cause abrasions and attract infections.
- Avoiding conditioner if not use
- Use Hair Mask if you are facing more problem in hair. Beside the hair oil you can also use any natural hair mask according to your hair condition and leave it for half hour and rinse it off with shampoo.
WASHING HAIR NATURALLY
Now in our bussy schedule, we are not preffering to wash hair with natural and no chemical process, so shampoo is one of the simplest and easy to wash process of our hair. Many shampoos contain sulfates and silicones. These ingredients make a shampoo foam and leave your hair feeling clean and glossy, but over time, they may also dry it out.
If you have a free time and want a try some natural process then use vinegar(Apple cider vinegar), baking soda and aloevera
Simply mix 2 or 3 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar half cup of water and add half table spoon of baking soda and also add 2 or 3 tbsp. of fresh aloevera gel or pulp.
Pour the mixture over your head in the shower.Let it sit for 2 to 3 minutes.Rinse out, and you’re done!
IS APPLYING OF HAIR OIL ON WET HAIR IS GOOD?
YES ofcource you can apply. Applying the warm oil while the hair is wet will nourish and protect it from frizz and pollution as it dries into a subtly shiny version of its natural texture.
Once the hair is dry little, you may pump a touch more oil into your palm, rub it between your hands and smooth it over your lengths and ends.
IS COMBING MY HAIR JUST AFTER WASH IS GOOD?
Absolutely NO, combing on wet hair is main causing of damaging your hair and splitten, some of us beliving that rubbing a hair with towel also help us to detangle our hair but my dear friends this is the wrong process which we are doing with hair.
Just leave the hair to dry with the natural process, if you feel cold with wet hair then sit under the sun for half hour but don’t use towel or combing your hair just after the wash.Most people assume they should comb hair after washing it, but in fact the best way to ensure tangle-free hair is to brush out knots before even getting in the showerThoroughly rinse and dab your hair dry with a towel, rather than rubbing as this will only force you to comb the hair again.
Recently, many have switched to co-washes, washing with just conditioner, or using household items like apple cider vinegar and baking soda. These products sufficiently clean hair, but will keep more of its natural moisture intact.