Winter is coming and its comes with it the dry frizzy and tangled hair, dandruff, split ends and lots of problem related to hair and scalp. Hair needs taking care throughout the year but in time of winter when hair lack its nourishment due to climatic variation.
Hair need to take care throughout the year, but especially in winter, hair needs extra care and nourishments due to climate variations. So oling plays very important to boost hair growth and nourish the hair quality and hydrate your hair leaving it feeling awesome
regular usage of oil prevents pre-mature and greying of hair. Not only that, regular usage of oil also keeps your hair, strong and healthy. Oiling also help to fight against pollution.
Remember in childhood our grandmom gives us special oil massage or champi or hair massage, many of us forgotten the benefits of that oiling of hair regulary for long run.
Just applying the oil and washing it off doesn’t help much. These tips can help you maximise the benefits of your hair oil.
- When oiling your hair, massage the oil deep into the scalp for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Take 4-5 spoon of regular hair oil,
- Warm it little before aplly on scalp or hair
- Apply oil on your scalp and massage with fingertips using a circular motion.
- Apply the oil left on your palms to your hair.
- The next day, shampoo hair while dry. Rinse thoroughly.
- Avoid washing your oily hair with hot water.
- Don’t condition your hair if you oil your hair regularly.
- If you have coloured hair, use (alovera+ coconut )oil or mustard oil to treat the damage and use colour-friendly shampoos.
- Curly hair needs frequent oiling, oily hair needs less.
- Wet hair oiling is best for our hair and scalp health. Applying warm oil on wet hair helps to detangling and heat protection before blow drying and it also help to protect from harmful UV rays and pollutions.
- Fights pre-mature greying of hair, regular usage of oil(antiques hair oil) prevents pre-mature and greying of hair and also keeps your hair, strong and healthy.
- Prevents dryness of the hair, hair spas is not possible to everyone. so, regular use of oiling will keep it nourished for longer.
- One of the best ways to keep your hair smooth is by oiling them daily, or atleast regularly. Oiling your hair increases the blood circulation in the scalp and thus, repairing of damaged hair. This will make your hair look smoother and shinier.
- Helps detangled Curls. Curly hair dries and tangled much faster than regular hair. When it does dry, it becomes frizzy and hard to manage. Regular oiling helps to improve your hair quality.
- Hyderate and nourish your hair
- Prevent hair fall and helps to improve hair growth and help to strength your hair
- Reduces Risk of Lice , Prevents Dandruff, Prevents Bacterial Infections, Prevents Anti-fungal Infections.
- Don’t leave the oil in your hair overnight
- Don’t tie your hair after applying oil
- Avoid oiling your hair if you have an oily scalp
- Use aloevera oil if you have dull hair
- Use kadhi patta oil if you have splitten and braekage problem
- Use methi oil if you have headache
- Use bringraaj oil if grey hair or cold problem
USE ATIQUA HERBAL HAIR OIL AND HAIR PACK TREATMENT