Korean women follws 2-3 techniques to clean face, they only use natural and harsh free ingredients to clear and natural looking skin.
Natural Korean makeup can still be made today for people to try at home by making your very own face mask. Korean technique not only cleanses your face but also closes all the open pores..
Today I share some basic routines of Korean culture for bridal care.
- Hydration, healthy eating and beauty sleep
- Clean your face regular
- Moisturize your face
- Using K-beauty sheet on face.
- Exercise your facial muscles.
- Use tonner before sleep.
Drinking 8-10 glass of water and eating healthy food . Water needs to be your first choice, since it gives you radiant skin and zero calories which is beneficial for your skin health. Korean drink a glass of water everytimes and wash their face with cold water, also theey never compromise on their beauty sleep.
Korean only used natural and harsh free ingredient that helps skin clear and look nauturally beautiful. “Korean skincare rituals begin with double cleansing: use an oil-based cleanser to remove makeup, sunscreen and other oil-based impurities,
Use home made cleasner
- Wheat flour cleanser : take 3-4 table spoon of roasted cup roasted aata + ½ table spoon of roasted haldi powder+ 2 table spoon of roasted musterd seed powder
- Mix it well and wash your face once in a day.
Korean moisturizers are formulated for serious skincare and address issues such as dryness, oiliness, acne/blemishes, aging, hyperpigmentation, irritation, pollution and more.
Moisturise your facw
- Take 1 table spoon of aleovera gel + 1 table spoon of coconut/badam oil
- Mix it well and apply every day as a moisturiser
Sheet mask is come from south Korean skin care routine and its very beneficial for hyderated our skin and glowing skin. Sheet mask is very easy to use.Sheet mask helps to overcome the problems of open pores and remove fine lines from your eye, nose and mouth area.
- Open your mouth to form an “O”
- Pull your upper lip over your top teeth.
- Smile to lift up your cheek muscles.
- Lightly place your fingers on the top of each cheek to make your skin taut.
- With your fingers in place, relax your cheek muscles.
Repeat by lowering and lifting your cheek muscles for about a minute.
Rice water is very beneficial not for just the hair but also can work amazing for your skin. Rice water has been used in Asian beauty for centuries as clear complexion and glowing skin. Rice water is very beneficial for hair smoothening nut it cam also be used on your face for softening, skin dryness and reducing formation of wrinkles and managing the eczema symptoms.