We al love winter season but we know skin suffer most during winter, our skin lose its glow and moisture in the winters and our skins gets dry, itchy and dull and suffering finelines due to lack of moisture so it becomes extremely important to maintain your skin especially in this dry season.
During Winters we usually depend on good cold creams and body butter to moisturize dry skin for instant and quick solution, but after few hour our skin again get dry, so today i will share with you few simple winter skin care homemade tips for your face that helps you for long lasting solution and you can follow to avoid excessive dryness and dead looking skin.
Daily routine care of skin during winter
Skin care during winter is just your extra daily duty and extra effort because of harsh cold climate and dry indoor air during winter can leave skin dull and harsh, flaky and itchy . Use these tips for winter skin care so you can keep your skin healthy moisturized and looking good all season long.
- Keep your skin moisture, Our skin produce natural oil which helps to protect our skin from dryness and keeps its healthy, but during winter our skin produce less oil. So avoid to wash your face or hand frequently, use warm water for bath not to use extra hot water. Use oil(coconut oil /ATIQUA HERBAL BODY OIL) after every wash.
- Don’t forget sunscreen. Just because it’s cold outside doesn’t mean the sun isn’t affecting your skin. The sun reflecting off snow means UV rays are hitting you from additional angles.
- Use night cream or oil, Moisturize your skin every night and use oil based moisturizer in winter. Overnight oiling your skin helps to overcome dryness like hand elbows feet knees lips.
- Hydrated during winter, It’s important to stay hydrated during colder weather. Simply remembering to drink more water can help prevent dehydration in the winter. Drink water and replenish fluids, especially after or during physical activity.
- Take extra care. Winter skin is more fragile so if you have a skin condition like eczema or psoriasis be sure to avoid any irritants or allergens that you know flare your condition.
ATIQUA HERBAL BODY OIL