5 SIMPLE STEPS TO STEAM YOUR FACE AT HOME:
- Clean your face with your regular facewash.
- Heat water upon the stove or induction, Take litre of water boiled and add lemon slices, tulsi or neem leaves and boil it for 10 min. And pour the hot water into large bowl.
- Cover the steaming water with a clean towel to trap the steam. Stay at a comfortable distance to avoid overheating. Don’t steam for more than 10-15 minutes at a time.
- Once your face is freshly steamed then put any face mask over your face
- Apply any moisturiser
Steaming is a standard process of facial treatments/ its helps us to hold many benifits for cleansing and removing oil and dirt. It also help us to relax our mind.
- Open Up All The Pores
- Clean our open pores.
- Improve absorption of products on face
- Improve your blood circulation
- Tighten Your Skin
- Glow your skin