- Walking is therapy for our mental health as well as for our digestive system.
- Walking helps you to improve your heart and lungs health and reduced risk of heart disease and stroke.
- It will helps you to improve joint and muscular pain or stiffness, and also for diabetes and can help lower your blood sugar.
- It helps you for stronger bones and improved balance and can help protect the joints, including your knees and hips.
- 20 min of walk helps you to burn more fat before eat specially before dinner.
- Walking can help you burn calories and can help you maintain or lose weight. We know that actually calorie burning is depend on several factors like: walking speed, distance covered and your weight.
- Walking may reduce your risk for developing a cold or the flu. Boosts immune function
- Walking can help your mental health and Improve your mood.it can help reduce anxiety, depression, and a negative mood. It can also boost self-esteem and reduce symptoms of social withdrawal.
- Creative thinking . Walking may help clear your head and help you think creatively. Like whenever I walk new ideas came into mind and during walk I prefer music and I enjoy song and sometimes i dance also. Infact the idea of website and launch my product stike my mind while walking .
I do walking out before taking dinner.
Tips while walking
- Intall step count app on your mobile or if you have smart watch then it best for counting steps.
- Wear soft soul shoe with arc support or wear good sport shoe.
- Wear loose and cotton comfortable clothing.
- Drink at least 2 glass of warm water before doing walk
Walking is not only for physical fitness it also improve your mental health