- When we applied aloe vera gel we feel cool and it helps for smoothing too, that’s why it is used as the most of the homemade regime to treat in burns and skin wound.
- Aloe vera has been used for its healing properties. It helps in skin benefits as well as it can strengthen your hair and make your scalp healthier.
- For hair use raw alovera leaf or raw gel of the plant, the gel have a watery colour and little stickey.
USE OF RAW ALOE VERA GEL: Rubbing aloe vera gel into your scalp and hair and leave it for 45 mins. It helps you to condition and improve your damage and dry hair, then rinse the aloe vera with a mild shampoo.
USE OF RAW ALOE VERA AS A HAIR PACK: Take an aloe vera leaf and blend in a mixer and make a paste and add 1 egg(for normal hair) and add Heena (not mandatory if henna makes your hair dry don’t use, you can use hibiscus leaf paste instead of Heena). After letting it sit for an hour, rinse the gel off with a mild shampoo.
BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA FOR HAIR:
- Shinney and smoothness of hair.
- Controls greasy hair and roughness
- Helps an itchy scalp and dandruff
- Protection from UV damage
- Hair growth.
- Deep cleans oily hair
- Strengths and repair hair texture
HOW TO MAKE ALOE VERA OIL
- Take a standard size aloe vera leaf and make paste
- Take 500ml of normal coconut oil for standard size aloevera leaf
- Add the paste with oil
- Boil this aloe vera leafs for 15 min in (600 degree).
- Then filterout the oil from the boiled leaf.
- Put this oil in glass jar and use before hair wash.
- It will work as a conditioner for your hair.
NOTE: You have taken usually little concern when using aloe vera gel because some people have allergic. Before using aloe vera do a patch test. Rub a small bit of aloe vera on the inside of your wrist and wait up to 2 hours to see if your skin reacts. This will let you know if you have aloe sensitivity.