Hibiscus leaf is one of the most well known herbs for promoting hair growth. These bright and beautiful flowers growing in your gardens easily all around you have extraordinary healing properties.
If you suffer from hair loss, then Hibiscus flowers and leaves will serve as the perfect home remedy for you and stop hair fall. Both hibiscus flowers, as well as hibiscus leaves, are used to cure hair problems.
BENEFITS OF HIBISCUS FOR HAIR
- For hair growth
- For hair conditioning Hair
- For dandruff and etching scalp
- Hibiscus leaf + Mehndi leaf pack : Take 4 and 5 leaf and mehndi leaf combine equal quantities of paste in water to make a smooth paste. Apply it all over your hair and scalp. Leave it for 40 minutes and then wash it off with a mild shampoo.
This mask will strengthen your hair and help in maintaining scalp health. It also conditions the hair and makes it smooth and manageable. Hibiscus together with Mehndi helps in preventing hair fall and split-ends.
- Hibiscus leaf + yougurt pack: Grind simply 3-4 Hibiscus leaves and 2-3 Hibiscus flower to make a paste, Add about a cup of yogurt to make a smooth hair mask. Apply this mask on your hair and leave it on for one hour. Then, wash off the mask with plain water and shampoo your hair.
This mask will help making hair roots strong, this hair mask also helps in preventing premature greying of hair.
- Hibiscus leaf + Aloe vera pack: Aloe Vera leaf Juice and Hibiscus leaf create volume, and bounce by balancing and removing excess oils from the hair, without damaging of your hair.
Leaving this mask for 1 hour for shiny and frizz-free hair. It is one of my favorite hair mask.
- Hibiscus leaf + coconut milk: Coconut milk is an excellent remedy for dry hair. Combined with Hibiscus, it helps in preventing split ends and repairs hair by conditioning them.
- Hibiscus leaf + onion: Start by grinding 1 small size onion to make pulp. Strain this pulp to obtain onion juice. Similarly, grind hibiscus leaves paste , then mix the paste and make the paste and start applying them to your hair and scalp. Leave the mixture on your hair for 1 hour and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
You can use this mixture on your hair as for once in a week. Using it regularly will help in increasing the overall volume and thickness of your hair. You can even add Ginger juice to this to further enhance hair growth.
If your hair seems to be losing volume and thickness, then this hair pack of Hibiscus and Onion will be helpful as both the ingredients boost hair growth
- Hibiscus leaf + neem leaves: Take 4 and 5 leaf and neem leaf combine equal quantities of paste in water to make a smooth paste. Apply it all over your hair and scalp. Leave it for 40 minutes and then wash it off with a mild shampoo.
This mask will help to for maintaining scalp health and if you have any medicated problem in scalp.
Hibiscus is a powerful ingredient for your hair that helps in curing a lot of hair problems without causing any harmful side effects. Hence, it’s a wonderful idea to start including in your hair care regimen.
FOR BEST RESULT USE ATIQUA HAIR PACK+ OIL TREATMENT