Dry skin types.
Dry skin Sometimes can feel tight and rough and look very dull. Dry describe as a skin type that produces less sebum than normal skin. Due to lack of sebum, dry skin lacks the moisture and cant able to build a protective shield against external influences likes pollutions and its causes wrinkles & Fine lines
Sometimes, due to dry skin can crack or damage your skin and caused to exposed to bacteria, although in general cases this is not to serious for our skin, it may cause other skin disorders, such as eczema, or maybe some infections which is not properly managed.
Sometimes, Dry skin signs depending on different factors such as age, health status or your daily lifecycle routine, and it are generally characterized by a tightness and roughness of your skin. It may also occurs itching, redness and small cracks. Cracked skin is usually observed in very dry skin and presents small cracks, which, in more serious cases, may be deeper and even bleed.
Sometimes, dry skin is caused by external weather condition, low air humidity and absorption in hot water, and it is usually temporary for some weeks . However, for some people it may occur more often and even be a lifelong condition. Since dry skin can crack leaving it more exposed to bacteria, although in general this is not serious, it may cause other skin disorders, such as eczema, or be more prone to infections if not properly managed.
Basic daily routine for Dry skin
- Donot wash your skin frequently, because of frequently washing your skin it causes dryness due to removing of oil from skin
- Always wash your Skin with warm water, and always try to use less harsh and chemical soap or facewash, avoiding soaps with added fragrances, moisturizers, or harsh chemicals
- If you want 100% natural product result, use natural made soap or use aata(wheat flour) as a fach wash.
- We can also use any natural based moisturizer, which help your skin to moisturized
- Try don’t go to direct sunlight in any season season, always use scarf or any natural based sunscreen or use alovera, tomato and badam based oil or homemade badam moisture.
To reduce the extra Dryness from dry skin, we can use home redimes over the other chemical based product. Here I am going to tell you some easy and natural home made approaches to smooting the dryskin , which are very simple to use
- Use ata(wheat flour) as a wash: Ata is best and very easily available in our kitchen. It is best home redime for our skin. Aata is persanlly my favorite daily home made redimie, which i use daily.
Take 1 teaspoon of aata + ¼ teaspoon of sarso (mustard) powder + ¼ teaspoon of sugar.
Use this mixture as a face wash.
Try donot wash your face frequently and try to wash once in a whole day only.
- Use kheera (kukumber) as a sun scream: kheera is best therapy for the sunburn of our skin. And it is easily available in market or our kitchen.
Kheera is highly nutrients and it contains antioxidant material and also helps to hydrated and also kheera juice help our skin to reduce sunburn from our skin. We can see effect just 1 or 2 times of its use.
Just take some slices of kheera and put over your skin for 15-20 mins
- Use Alovera + badam(almond) oil /badam paste as a moisturizer or night cream: every skin need to moisturize also need to moisturized. As we all know Dry skin needs much attention than other skin type, Dry skin have a problem of lots of wrinkles due to less amount of oil in skin. So dry skin have lots of options in chemical based products but this product helps you in temporary solution not permanent . But in home made products, natural have verities of thing to use for permanent solutions.
Alovera s one of the best thing for use of every types of skin.
Take 1 teaspoon of Alovera gel+ ¼ badam paste/ badam oil .
Use this as a moisturizer all over your skin for whole night